Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today is the day

I'm going down to the court house today to file my "respondent" papers. I get to take the train to downtown Phoenix and walk in to the court house. Yahoo! What a place. I've been there twice already this summer and it smells like a bathroom that needs to be cleaned just a tad better. It would look and feel really nice if they added a few flower decors and added a few scented candles.

I've been told that it will only take a few minutes so I'll be doing it during my lunch hour today. I don't expect it to take very long anyways, since I'm just filing papers and not having to go and sit there and tell them that my marriage turned out to be a joke and that my husband only used me to have a place to live, have food to eat, which I didn't make a lot of and to get an education and a good paying job.

Any girl who thinks that a man will stick with her after he gets on his feet financially and emotionally is lying to herself. I guess I have to say that I was the sucker in this relationship and that I was lying to myself. I don't care if they are LDS or not. Men are men and women are women. Nathan told me that our marriage didn't mean anything anyways and that he new that he shouldn't have done it, whatever that means and why he says that I have NNNOOOOO idea. Oh well, after he is served with my side of the papers, he'll think twice about what he is doing and the divorce will take longer than he has anticipated and that isn't my fault. I wouldn't have put nearly the amount of stuff in the papers if he would have just let me do them as I asked him too, but ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh no, he had to be prideful and a complete retard about it, soooooooooooo, he is getting what he deserves, NOTHING!

He has what he deserves, his pride, his stupid truck, which by the way, he put on his papers that I could have if I paid his student loan.....hahahahahahahahaha, no judge will do that, EVER...what idiot would put that on divorce papers! Seriously?

On a good note, I'm going to Hawaii with my parents the first week of November for my grandmas birthday and for a tour of the LDS Laie Temple as it has been closed for renovations and we'll be able to go. I'm soooo excited. We'll be staying in Haliewa at the Hostel because my aunts house is still under construction and the farm just is in total shambles right now. The hostel is nice, Tiffany and I stayed there and it was awesome.

I need to close this, get to work and go to the court house today.

Love,

Karen

3 comments:

Candace said...

I am sorry, but I would not be ecstatic to tell the world that two people who once fell in love enough to make vows to honor and cherish each other would be a Yahoo! thing. I hope each of you will stop the bickering that brought each of you to where you are now and truly re-examine your attitudes. Spirit or no spirit, wrong or who's wrong, the Gospel of Jesus Christ does not work this way. I am sorry you have to go through this pain and truly hope from the bottom of my heart that each of you can get out of the bathroom smelling courthouse that is your life right now and allow your lives to blossom like the flowers you think it should be like. Both of you.

Sincerely, and just because my heart aches as you broadcast these thoughts to the world, Candace

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

I can write whatever it is that I want to write for myself. Believe me Candace, this is not a happy moment for me. I am more shocked and distraught than you think. I know that the spirit touches lives and that I can feel it and when Nathan tells me that our marriage is not, quote "bound by the spirit of promise"...email from Nathan from August 2010 then what am I supposed to think or even say.

Believe me girlfriend, this is not something that is exciting to me and it is a YAHOO as well because the Lord has confirmed to me that it is NOT my doing and that Nathan has choices that he makes and that there is NOBODY who can stop him or make him change his mind.

Yes, this is a YAHOO moment for me. I have to re-examine my attitude? Wow, you have nerve. He doesn't bicker to me at all. He won't even tell me why he wants a divorce, I don't have a clue what is happening, he left me high and dry and without anything by my testimony, dog and my car.

He would never tell me that he loved me, here is another direct quote from him...ready for this...you'll die when you finish reading it...

“Don't kid yourself. A temple sealing means nothing if it is not sealed with the holy spirit of promise. Ours never was and you will not have me in the eternities. I do not want you and God will not force me to. I will wait for Him to give me a kind, gentle woman who will not yell at me or her family or mother.

I have talked with my bishop. He asked me why you want to or wanted to be married to me anyway. I could not answer him. To me, I feel you wanted marriage for status or to show off. I don't understand why you want to be with one who DOES NOT WANT you. You have more education, money, power, etc. than me. YOU DON'T NEED ME. You don't need to tag along with me and my accomplishments. You have your own.

I am thankful God does not force me to do something down here on earth if I choose not to. I choose not to be with you, so be like God and honor my choices and wishes. It is my agency and I will and have used it.”

fromNathan Wicke
toKaren Wicke
dateMon, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

Don't be sorry Candace, it is what it is and nobody can change it by Heavenly Father and when the change is appropriate and the time is right, it will all come together and be what it will be.

Why wouldn't a spouse want to tag along with someone wonderful and enjoy the blessings of both sides. Just because I have money and an education doesn't mean that I don't enjoy the joys of the other half. Believe me people, I gave all of my money to Nathan and even lost my house because I CHOSE to follow him to a new job that he couldn't even hold on to because of his PRIDE. He got fired because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and just work.

Nathan has chosen to be on his own, he has chosen to divorce instead of sticking out life married whether good or bad. We all yell at each other, we all NEVER agree 100% of the time and he was tired of me disagreeing with him and that I had an opinion. He was tired of me not sharing those opinions with him because all he would do is cut me down anyways so why bother. He was tired and Satan got a hold of that and now we are in the mess that we are in.

Am I happy about it? Hell no. Do I feel good that he is divorcing me, YES. Why would the Lord tell him to divorce someone because I disagree with him.

Get this, I told him that I would want to have my own mom live with us if my dad died and you know what he told me, "heck no, parents don't live with children, she'll never live with us"...2 years and 4months later, he said, "you know, I hate being an American citizen when it comes to how we treat our parents, I want my parents or your parents to live with us, espeically if something were to happen". WHAT THE HECK! I asked him if my mom could or his dad (since the are exactly alike) and he said NO. How contridictory. I don't get it.

It is OK for Nathan to not like to talk to his DAD or go home and visit his parents because he'll feel "crappy and shake". So, if I want to go home, he makes me feel guilty about it because my mom is like his dad and if I go then he'll feel "crappy and shake" and not want to talk to me. Whatever.