Followers

Friday, September 10, 2010

I just wanted to give the update

Nathan served me with divorce papers and the stupid thing about it, they are TOTALLY blank. If he thinks that I'm not going to ask for a certain $$ amount or to send up items that he still has that belong to me, he is out of his mind.

I had an inclination to leave work early yesterday so I went home. I walked the dog and within minutes, someone was knocking on the door to give me the papers. It was supposed to be. If I didn't sign for them and contest what he put or in his case, what he didn't put on the forms, then it would prove that he "wins" and that the ball is in his court. Well, I have another thing coming, the ball is not in his court and I'm submitting my side of it all this week. I told him to wait and that I'd send the papers, well, now because he chose to not wait another 4 days, he will have to deal with some additional drama that he probably didn't think he would get. IF he would have just waited, this entire thing would have gone a lot smoother now, he is going to have to respond to what I ask of now. I get to change my papers and wow, are they really going to change.

The spirit prompted me to go home from work yesterday early and I had no idea why, I didn't even have a key to go swimming or check the mail, so, what was I supposed to do all day? I cleaned up the garage, broke down some more boxes and got the place ready for the bed that is coming today, hopefully.

On a better note, I get to teach primary and am soooo excited. Have a great weekend!

Karen

2 comments:

Janell Nihipali said...

I'm sorry that you are going through all of this annoyance. I'm proud of how strong you are being. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

Thanks Janell, it is a lot easier than I had thought it would be. Yes, I cry, and yes it is a pain but when I look out over the situation and in to the future, the light and peace is there!