Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fear...

I mailed all of my forms to the court where Nathan filed divorce last week and when I called today to see if they got all 3 copies, the directions and the mailing information including a certified envelope to mail to Nathan and the $256 fee, nobody seems to know what is going on. All they see is that Nathan filed for divorce.

I guess, I just lost out on over $300 and Nathan got his wishes. May he be in peace and have a life full of whatever it is that he wants by himself since he would always tell me that he didn't need to be married to be happy or to live with God.

I don't get it. I hope that he is happy and that Heavenly Father does bless him so that way he doesn't think about himself anymore and that he'll come to terms with what he has done and who he has hurt. Apparently, this situation has hurt many people. Don't ask me who, because I have no idea. There are no children in this situation and parents ans siblings don't count because they weren't married to us, that is why they are siblings and parents and not spouses.

I read a lot of good articles from the new www.lds.org site over the weekend and they were very helpful to me. Ironic enough, I think I'm going to go see a counselor at LDS Social Services.

Karen

1 comment:

Janell Nihipali said...

I think that may be a good thing, to see a counselor, just to have someone to talk to. I'm proud of you.