Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

it's over...answers to prayers...

Just thought that I’d let you know the latest, the county where Nathan now lives rejected my side of the divorce papers because I “over paid the filing fee” for the respondent filing fee and they are rejecting the paperwork and sending it back to me. I don’t get it. Really? Oh well.

By the time I receive the paperwork back, it will be outside my 20 day window because of snail mail from them.

I know it is terrible and not fair however I am totally fine with it and my heart aches but believe me I’m not going to commit suicide or anything because no man or woman is worth taking my own life. I’ve forgiven him and this entire situation and it is just time to move on.

He’ll have to deal with whatever it is that he has to deal with and I just get to move on. I’ve emailed him today to let him know that his prayers were answered and that he will never have to deal with me again and that he can consider himself a “winner” because I didn’t do my part and “respond” but little does he know how much work I did do.

I know that this is what he wanted, to feel like he succeeded in something and this, well, he did and he can “feel like he beat me”, which was probably his wish to begin with.

Thanks for reading and listening and caring and letting me cry with you when I needed to. Now, it’s party time!!!

No comments: