Followers

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Labor Day

Had a great weekend. I fixed up the house, I took pictures, brought the camera to work today and forgot the connection line, sooooo, I'll have to add pictures tomorrow when I bring the line.

I received a calling in Primary, yahoo! I'll be teaching Valiant 9, which are kids that are 9 turning 10. That is a great age. There are only 5 of them, 1 is less active because sports comes first in their family apparently. That is fine, I'll send a card to his house every time he does come to church that way he knows that I know that we as his class love him and that I care that he is there. Another boy is the youngest of 3 boys. He comes to church with is dad and his grandparents. I'm not sure exactly where his mom is but I'll figure it out within the next couple of weeks. Another boy is Maori. His dad is and his mom is haule. He has an older brother on a mission and one just left for MSU to play football. I was told that he only comes to class if he isn't asked to do anything so we'll see. I bet I can get him to help and do stuff, even give a talk.

There are 2 girls in my class and I can't remember their names right now. I'll know who they are on Sunday. I did sit between the two sexes and can't remember a thing. Everything is a blur.

Poor Toni, PJ, Ashley and Jake. They AC to their house went out on Saturday morning so they were stranded at a hotel, at Mikes and then at my house for the weekend. I've had Jake all weekend too to help keep Kale company. They came over on Monday afternoon and spent the day, watching movies, eating and swimming and walking the Dogs. I had to take Jake back over to their place this morning on my way in to work so that he could watch the house while everyone is out. I walked through the door and it was a cookin' 90-100 degrees in there. I immediately put him outside so that he wouldn't die. So, Kale is at home by himself today again. He better not bark while nobody is home. I feel so bad that he does because it would bug everyone that around there if their home.

I have the divorce papers all ready to go. I'm going to have a couple of people look them over though to see if they are filled in right and if everything that I have on there is right. I'll be hopefully taking them this Friday and if not, it'll be the middle of next week.

This week is full of things. I have institute tonight, fixing the ceiling/roof on Thursday, picking up my bed on Friday and going to the Lamb of God musical production at Gammage, and the ward BBQ and Swim Party on Saturday.

I don't have access to the Internet at home yet because Kent, Terri's husband can't come and connect it for at least another 3 days soooo, I'll be watching movies and going on lots of walks with Kale, which I like anyways. There is a park down the street anyways and heaven knows, that we both need the walk. As the weather begins to cool down, we'll go there more often.

Karen

No comments: