Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time is just flying

OK family and friends,

I only have 1 day to go and I'm getting out of this AZ heat. While I am driving up to SLC, UT for General Conference, the weather here is still going to be in the low 100's. Thanks but no thanks. The mornings are cooling down and its awesome because I can open the doors and the garage and not get knocked over by 115 degree heat wave.

I cut my hair and waxed the eyebrows, Kale got a bath and a cute haircut, pictures to come later.

I bought some black boots too, yahoo for Conference and to look snazzy here in AZ. They were like 80% off the original price, I couldn't pass it up.

I put all of my clothes that I'm taking with me on the floor so I am almost ready to go.

I think that Stassy is coming with me, I haven't heard back. If she is, I'll be needing to get her at 9 am Friday morning. I'll be staying with Tiffany and hanging out with her and the family (Nihipali) the rest of the time.

I'll take a lot of pictures and post them when I return. I'm so excited that I wake up at 3-3:15 and I'm ready to go.

See ya later,

Karen

No comments: