Followers

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A few pictures

of the new place. All of the furniture was given to me. The pillows I bought and everything else was already mine. When I get a dining room table and chairs and a bed and finish the office room, I'll take pictures of those areas but until then...enjoy.

A new vase with some beautiful white dried roses.
Liza and Heather gave me the red couch, Toni gave me the brown chair and the tables are 2 end tables pushed together to be a table in the middle because there was no room at the end of the red couch. Behind the couch is where the dining room table will go when I finally save my $$ to get one.

This is the living room from standing where the dining room table will go. Kale, is at the bottom right. The piano is wonderful. Right of it is the master bedroom with blankets just thrown on the floor until Friday. The picture that is sitting on the piano has now hanging above the piano. It is of King Solomons temple. Nathan decided he would steel the 2nd one, so he can have it, this one looks much nicer with the house, even though the other was beautiful too.


Another picture of the living room. I just realized that I forgot to take a picture of the front door area. I'll take one later when I get the dining room, the kitchen and the other 2 rooms ready.
Thank you everyone for you help and support. I am truly amazed at how the Lord provides people in ones life to edify and uplift them and I am totally grateful for that.
Karen





2 comments:

Janell Nihipali said...

That looks great! Good job getting settled so quickly!

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

Thanks Janell, I've tried to get it all taken care of quickly. I am doing to much traveling within the next 4 months and starting school again, I don't want to have to worry about it later.