Followers

Friday, September 03, 2010

Almost there

I'm almost at my new place. I took pretty much everything over there this morning and left Kale there again for the day. He knows that I'm leaving for work and gets reallllllly sappy.

Just to see what he would do yesterday I went to the garage like I was leaving and then I ran to the office bedroom and hid behind the door, he whined for about 5 minutes and was mad at me and kind of pranced around the place looking for me to see if I really left. He was frustrated that he couldn't open the door to the garage, even though he tried to, I could hear him use his paws on the door.

He finally got smart and started sniffing around the bathroom and the spare bedroom and found me behind the door. It was hilarious to see his reaction and to see what he would do if I would really leave. I heard him barking the other day when I just went to swim. I was hoping he wasn't barking the entire time.

I'll post pictures later as I'll be over there totally tonight but won't have TV or Internet until first thing next week...OMG, what am I supposed to do with my time if I don't have a TV? Swim, read and walk the dog.

I already painted what needed to be painted and the handyman will come on Monday to help me fix the little things. Someone from the ward is going to come on Saturday morning to help me setup the surround sound system to my TV too so that I can at least watch movies...yahoo!

No comments: