Followers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Signs

Ever think or feel something that you need to do or not do and then a sign comes that you need to quickly do or not do it? Well, the scriptures call it the prompting of the Holy Ghost. A God given gift for each of his children to bless them, to give them comfort and to teach them truths. It has blessed me with peace and given my comfort in the most tremulous times in my life.

Moroni describes in chapter 8, verse 26 what the Holy Ghost is and what it does for us, as described below:


And the remission of sins bringeth a meekness, and lowliness of heart; and because of meekness and lowliness of heart cometh the visitation of the Holy Ghost, which Comforter filleth with hope and perfect love, which love endureth by diligence unto prayer, until the end shall come, when all the saints shall dwell with God.

I'm so grateful for the Holy Ghost and the mission it has and the divine peace that the Lord allows me to have as I go through this mortal life. I'm grateful for the love that he has for me as well.
 
I'm going to CO to visit friends for Thanksgiving Holiday and I can't wait. I've been debating and now I have made up my mind because some other things have too fallen in to place.
 
This weekend is the Phoenix Singles Regional Conference and I'm going so the divorce being finalized yesterday couldn't have come at a better time. I don't feel guilty and I don't feel bad about going at all
 
I love the Lord and I KNOW that he loves me.
 
Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usted ha hecho algunos comentarios agradables allí. Hice una búsqueda sobre el tema y que se encuentran sobre todo la gente con tu consentimiento.

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?.