Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Town Hall Meeting

Colleagues,
We are excited and honored to invite our Phoenix-based employees to participate in a town-hall meeting with the Honorable John McCain, United States Senator. Both Chas and I have had the opportunity to spend time with Senator McCain, and he continues to be a strong supporter of proprietary education.
We would like you to have that same opportunity, and Senator McCain graciously accepted our invitation to come and speak with you about issues facing our industry, our Country, and the world. We encourage you to join our host, Joe D’Amico and members of our staff at 2pm this Wednesday October 27th at the Downtown Sheraton (Transportation will be provided).
Very best regards,

Greg Cappelli, Co-CEO
Chas Edelstein, Co-CEO
Joe D’Amico, President and COO

I'll be attending this town hall meeting via my employer. I'm sooooo excited and when it is all said and done, I'll try to post pictures if I am allowed to take any.

Karen

No comments: