Followers

Friday, October 08, 2010

get ready to laugh

I'm going to post 3 of the most hilarious things that I've read all week. Get ready to laugh and if you have to go to the bathroom, I suggest that you do it now.

This is 1 of 3

Woman mistakenly glues eye shut


PHOENIX - A Valley woman made a big mistake when reaching for her eye drops.
Irmgerd Holm told 3TV she was only doing what she does every night:
"I see the bottle on my bar in the bedroom and I grabbed it and as I was putting the drop in I realized it was Super Glue."
She said it burned and her eyes were glued "instantly."
The station reports Holm's attempts to wash it off were unsuccessful and she ended up at a hospital where doctors cut her eye.
She told the station that doctors told her she's not alone in the mistake she made.
"Well, apparently, I'm not the only one who this is happening to."
Holm says with her eyesight issues, she's not surprised she made the mistake.

No comments: