Followers

Friday, October 08, 2010

Dining Room

I finally did it. I finally am going to suck up $100 and buy a table and chairs, which, oh wait, I did =D.

I bought a table and matching chairs from a lady in Tempe. They look and feel like new. She kept great care of it.

She was so nice that when I told her what happened she dropped $5, oooooh, doesn't sound like a lot but it is when she offers to deliver it too and that saves me stress and time and money. She brought it to the house for me and my home teacher and his son came over at 8 PM to help me put it in the house. They rock too.

Yahoo!

My house is complete, well almost. I might buy a twin bed and put it in the guest room. For now, that room is naked and it'll stay like that until I feel like filling it up.

My little house is more complete and I'm so grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves me enough to keep me grounded and helps me out in every way possible. Everything that I have has been because of them and their mercy toward me. Sometimes I wonder why and sometimes I want to grab them and hug them and since I can't physically do it I try to embrace others by visiting them, being kind to people and ideas and things. I care for Kale even more and try to do as much as I can for the sisters I visit teach and the kids I have in primary. I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior.


My brand new bed...oh yeah...I sleep like a black bear in hibernation, its great!

A chair and the dining room table

The living room from the dining room

OOOOOOH, the table and chairs (and the dog food in the bottom left corner)

No comments: