Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family Court Case Update

From what I can gather on the website for Family Court Cases, Nathan has begun the paperwork again because I didn't respond to his first attempt to end the marriage, well; I did, but it was returned to me because I paid to much in the court fees and the court system didn't want to write a refund check so they just mailed the forms back to me. So, instead, I'm just letting it go and having him pay all of the fees for this dissolution and letting him take care of it all since this was a decision that he made and something that kicked me in the gut. He has not contacted me and I'm grateful for that because I know that I would be rude and mean and that I would probably say some hateful things, so instead I'm taking it out on running with the dog. I have been prompted by the spirit to just let Nathan go through this and spend all of his time and money and effort and for me to not bother with it. This was a choice that he made and so therefore, he is going to pay for it all. I'm just giving everyone the heads up that I think that it'll be within the next 30 days that everything will be settled because it is 61 days from the date that I received the original paperwork. I just happened to see on the open court case site that he began his 2nd portion. This type of information is open to the public. May Heavenly Father bless him with peace and may I continue to grow and follow the Savior. Am I crying, yes but am I totally flustered, no and do I feel alone, absolutely not. Heavenly Father has given me so much from when this all began that all I can do is be grateful for it all and move on. The atonement is real and it works when one is in tune with the promptings of the spirit and trying to follow the commandments.

No comments: