Followers

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

New Place

I found a new place to live with the mercy and great love of a loving Heavenly Father. He has helped me through prayer to find a place that is in Chandler, AZ down the street from my friend Toni and in the Pleasant 2nd ward. I am sooooo excited. The ward is excited and I can't wait.

I'll take pictures or send them later. I have a few already from the realtor who is in my ward who helped me find it. I wanted to get in to the townhouse location and had driven by it a few times but couldn't see what was in there and couldn't see if there were rentals or just sales.

Russ Deihl has helped me and his family will be blessed because of his efforts.

I bought some furniture but had to go back and refund the $$ because I was a few hundred short of turning all the money in to pay for the place. I'll go back at the end of the month or the first part of September and do it again. Hopefully getting a better deal.

3 days and counting and I'll be on an airplane to paradise. I'm excited. I can't wait. Tiffany and I have talked almost every day trying to get things settled.

I'll add more later...Aloha,

Karen

No comments: