Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Golf

It is a little after 8 am on a beautiful Friday morning here in Phoenix and I've been up for some time. I had to be at work today at 7, which is a little late for me because my team is going golfing. They know that I can't golf worth anything so they are going to show me and we're going to have great fun.
Below is the game that we are going to play while we are out and about getting to know one another better. It is going to be hilarious. I have my camera with me today so I'll post pictures over the weekend.
We will be holding a golf scramble for our team builder at Rolling Hills Golf Course right around the block from our building. We will break up into 2 teams depending on who wants to play. I have taken it into consideration that everybody has different skill levels so I will make sure it will be fun for all. Also, it seems that we have a enough clubs for everybody but, if you do have extras please, let me know.

**Feel free to wear your golf knickers**


Rules: In the "scramble" format
the players decide after each shot which is the best shot (sometimes
confusingly called the "best ball"), and every player plays his or her
next shot from that spot. You do the same on every additional shot after that until the ball goes in the hole.

1. Every team will be given 3 feet of rope to advance their ball on the putting green. (You can advance it to go in the hole)
2. The least experienced golfer can throw one ball on any of the 9 holes at any time during that hole. (You can only use this once but on any of the 9 holes)
3. If you hit a shot on the edge of the green you can use the longest club in anybody’s bag to advance your ball onto the green.
4. The bottom two skilled level players will get one mulligan per 9 holes to use anywhere. A mulligan is hitting again if you were not happy with the first initial shot. **Use them wisely**
5. On the 4th hole men tee off from the women’s and women tee off from the men’s.
6. On the 5th hole everybody tees off blind folded.
7. On the 6th hole everybody must tee off with their putter.
8. We will also have a closest to the pin on the 8th hole. Whoever hits it closest to the hole will get a prize.

Team: We are Huge in Japan Team: If you’re not first your second
A player: Eastwood A player: Steve
B player: Liza B player: Jesse
C player: Derek C player: Brandt
D player: Damien D player: Brandi
E player: Karen C player: Terry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good blog..!!One thing that I don't like in your blog is the background you are using..!!But anyways,I still appreciated your post..!!Golf is a fun and exiting game..I love to play golf every time I have a vacant time.My father taught me how to play the sport.
arizona golf packages