Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finally, here are a few Hawaii pictures

This was taken at about 5:30 am Monday, the morning I left (I left at 9 pm that night). This is the river to the ocean from the white bridge in front of the farm.
This is the beach right in front of the farm in Hauula, HI

Chicken and her peeps!

The farm from the bridge in the front off Kam highway

I couldn't help this and the cousins had to chime in too. It was hilarious! They were snoring.

Ginger, I love this. It is sooo beautiful.


Me, Sunday morning before church in the backyard, I think this is passion fruit.


The farm in the back where grandma lives.

Again the farm facing the ocean with the house off to the right.

I have tons more pictures and I'll get those on here once I can figure out how to get them off the chip in the camera.


Disfruta!


Karen










2 comments:

Erin said...

What a gorgeous place. One day. That is so great that you were able to go and visit family. My brother lives on Hilo and one day I will go visit him. Hopefully soon!

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

Erin,
You'll love it. All of the mainlanders move to the big island so it doesn't surprise me that he is there.

We always visit the country side beause that is where family is and it is fabulous!