Followers

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Off to see paradise

I'm leaving in an hour for Hawaii to spend a fabulous time with my grandma, aunties, uncles and million cousins with my good friend Tiffany. I'm packed and ready to go.

I'll be back on the 17th, pending nothing crazy happens where God sees fit that I stay there, which I seriously doubt.

I went to church this morning and felt the spirit of service and that Christ is the perfect example of that by cleaning the feet of his disciples, feeding the 5000+, and offering his life for me. Would I clean the feet of those who I come in contact with? Would I have the funds and food and time to make a meal for someone in need? Would I be willing to give up my life for someone who Heavenly Father asked me to do it for? These are questions that we need to ask ourselves.

I'll take tons of pictures and will post them when I return. I'll be moving the end of the month too so we'll see if I can get it done by then and remember all of them too.

Aloha,


Karen

1 comment:

desert mom said...

Have a safe and wonderful time.
My Love