Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Soreness

I am so sore from moving on Saturday. I was able to borrow the bishops truck and pick up a couch that a friend let me have along with a vacuum and a blender. I got keys to the new place Friday evening and then Saturday morning, about 7 guys from the ward came over to help move the piano a chair and all of my stuff from Nathan. It took a whole, 30 minutes, maybe of every ones time.

Nathan was cold and mean and unrecognizable. He ignored "hellos'" from those who said Hello to him because I watched it happen, he completely ignored me like I wasn't alive or even there. It was the weirdest thing. Yes, I did cry at multiple points during the day because I don't know what has gotten in to him and nor will I ever understand or know. I tried to call him about a few items and he ignored my call and when he did call he was rude. I don't know him anymore and wow, it didn't even take a few weeks.

I remember him telling me that as he was preparing to move to Douglas that he doesn't need his family anymore and that he was glad to get out of the valley because his family is to much drama and he didn't like seeing the changes in his brothers. Well, boys, it is equally the same with him because he has completely changed. Nathan is not the same Nathan that you thought you knew. So, family members have issues, you don't have to live next to them or ask about them or accept the issues, accept the person as is, they aren't going to change to match your specific expectations.

I'm going to visit with an attorney tomorrow morning so we'll see what happens.

I was able to spend Saturday night with my brother David, he was here kind of by accident so it was nice to have dinner with him and try to get him ready and settled and out by 6 am this morning. We got caught in a little bit of the monsoon that hit. I saw the trees swaying and told David that we should get out of the swimming pool because of the wind and then all of a sudden, I could smell the rain so as we were leaving, the rain started to hit and wow, David got tons of dirt in his mouth for having it open in AZ, outside while running for cover to the house. That'll teach ya =D.

It was nice to get the low down on what he wants to do and what he likes or doesn't like. It makes sense to alot and brings light to tons of "family gossip". If I want the low down on someone specific, I just go straight to the horses mouth, it is full of truth and correct information.

I'll be staying with Toni through the end of the month and unpacking everything every day. I pretty much got the kitchen finished yesterday so I just have to organize things in other rooms. I was given a TV center which I don't want so that is up for grabs. I don't need it because I only have 1 TV so somehow I need to get rid of it. It'll go on craigstlist for $25 or FREE. There is a lot that I'm giving to the DI too because I just don't have use for it. Nathan kept my lamps so I need to replace those so I'll check out the DI within the next couple of weeks too. It'll be a great swap of stuff =D.

I was given a desk too which will be wonderful because I have made the decision to go back to school for a second Masters Degree. I'm going to do Masters of Education/Adult Education Training. I'm so excited and will probably start mid November. I don't want to start any earlier because I want to get settled and moved, go to General Conference and fly to Hawaii the end of October first part of November for the Laie Hawaii temple open house and my grandmas birthday. My parents are going to go at the same time. It makes sense to make it a family trip...it'll be fun. I can't wait.

I just met a lady who house sits dogs. Yahoo. I think that she is either in my ward or in my stake. I'm not sure, I might have to use her for when I go to GC. I'll have to wait and see what happens.

The room that I'm staying in is half gone and cleaner. I felt soooo bad that it was so squishy in here. I was able to clean it yesterday and also vacuum the living room. I'm going to help clean the carpets this next week too because Kale had an accident in the house while I was in Hawaii so I'm going to help clean the floor this week. I felt terrible that he did that because it isn't like him to do that at all. One accident won't kill anyone though, its all good. I'm going to leave him today over at the new place while I go to church, so I hope its all good there too. He did fine Saturday night while David and I went swimming.

More later, I need to get ready for church and take Kale to the new place. I'll do some moving of around things while I'm there too.

Love,

Karen

PS, oh yeah, the pictures will soon be here from Hawaii. I just haven't had the time to do them yet.

No comments: