Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Work and the Holidays

Here are just a few pictures of work and how we roll during the Christmas Season. Apparently there are TONS more so tomorrow I'll take pictures again.
Today it is raining also so when I get home I'll take pictures again and post them to prove that it does rain in December in Arizona.
 This picture is direction toward Single Course and they did a beautiful job.
 Hey, wait, that is me in the garage on my way to the Fulton Christmas party after I went and came home to change clothes and look better for a fancy party.
 Oh look, back at work, this desk and scene is by me, I'm in my chair taking a picture. That is my Christmas tree and nativity.
 Oh look, that is Dawn in the Coal Mine they created because Santa gives coal to bad kids :o)
 Wow, another awesome picture of the nutcrackers of Terry O
 Rockfeller Center Team Christmas, very pretty
 Oh wait, my team again for Soldiers Christmas
Hollywood Christmas for another team. Each member did their own cartoon Christmas

No comments: