Followers

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Can you believe this

OK, for any of you that live in Arizona, you'll know the Fulton Home story. Well, the Lord has moved me in to the ward where the Fulton Family lives. Ira and Mary Lou Fulton are the proud owner of a custom home and the owners of the developments and home builders.

I've linked their story this this piece.

I just have to say that I was invited to their annual Christmas Party (only because my name is on the ward list) and so duh, I went. I went in a pair of brown pants and a sweater and a coral shirt and when I got to the door, I saw what other people had on and I turned around, sped home (not getting a ticket) and quickly changed clothes and added more makeup on. Their house was beautiful and the people there were those from the landscapers to the sales team to the mayors and other fancy people that the Fulton's would know. I was in shock and in awe of the beauty and intricate design of the floors, the layout of the home, the elevator in the middle of the house, yes, the elevator.

I was in awe of the design of the back splash and the beauty and how it all matches and the curves of the walls and the crown molding and how it all goes together.

I stood in Brother Fulton's study and was in awe of the shelves and how the crown molding matched the curves of the flooring and the shelves. The study alone cost over $125K including labor. Can you believe it?

The bedrooms are beautiful and have balconies for each facing the front or the back of the home and each have their own custom walk in closets. The garage has custom cabinets and a flooring that doesn't allow the floors to get cold. Wow...I could live in the garage since it is about 1600 square feet; they wouldn't even know I lived there with them.

They are some of the most sweetest people and are so kind and giving. They have 3 children, 2 sons and one is in a wheelchair and he was hilarious while we were there. The house was free game as we ate and looked around and enjoyed ourselves with church members, with public figures and with their family members and while we were in one of the rooms, the son came in and said, "OK everyone who is in here, get out I've gotta go and you are not allowed" and he was cracking up while he said it so we knew that he needed to use the bathroom very quickly.

My uncle made a statement not to long ago that the Lord blesses those who share their money and he was referring to the Fulton's. That family has been extremely blessed because they SHARE their money. So my uncle Larry and I laughed about it and told one another that we need to start sharing what little money we have because then we'd have more.

I had a fabulous time with them, enjoying the professional pianist that was there and the food that was catered. I had a wonderful time and these are people that you want to rub shoulders with and be friends with, they have seriously been blessed by Heavenly Father.

No comments: