Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best Christmas Present

I gave away a Book of Mormon this morning to a security guard that works on the same floor as myself. I typed up my testimony and put it in the front of the book and then marked 3 Nefi 10-11 and Moroni 10:3-5. These are sweet special chapters that I personally love and recommend anyone to read as they begin their quest of truth and beginning reading of the Book of Mormon.

I didn't sign my name in it, I just wanted him to know that I noticed that he reads the Bible on a daily basis and that I can see that he has great faith.  He'll find truth and the gospel and when it is his turn and the Lord has prepared him enough for the missionaries, he'll run in to them and his life will change.

I am grateful for that opportunity that I had to do that. It was awesome writing out my testimony and awesome to leave it on the desk where I see him everyday.

Karen

No comments: