Followers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Zumba!

I went to the gym last night while Nathan was in class and wow, did I do a great work out.
I started a new class called Zumba. It is a mix of Latin and hip hop dance mixed in with aerobics. I loved it, it was so much fun. However, the down side of it all is that I am tired, I hurt and I want more of it!!!!

It was great. My sides hurt because one is continuously moving your hips and holding in your gut and dancing at the same time. The music is quick and the movement is continuous. We took 2 quick water breaks and the class was an hour long. The class is 2 times a week and believe me, I'll go back..it is well worth it. The class was packed and there were people that were doing great and newbies like me that looked very foolish. The amazing thing about all this, is that I had plenty of energy and I thought I did great :o) I actually surprised myself.

I'll probably go back to the gym in the morning to do a quick workout and then to Mervyns as they are going out of business and then a convert baptism of Cally who is 11 and hasn't been baptized yet and then RS Conference. I have a full day. This will give Nathan plenty of time to be alone to do homework!

Which brings me to the next thing, he loves his program. He enjoys his instructors and his team mates and the topics they cover. I'm so happy for him, he finally found something that can utilize and do well at.

I need to get some work done. Bye.

1 comment:

desert mom said...

I'm with you, I feel so much better when I exercize. I find I need to exercize more now than ever. Much Love