Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wanna Good Laugh

OK, I am telling everyone right now that I am not the one to cut any ones hair. First of all, I plead the 5th and will not say anymore. So, without further words, take a look at the below pictures of my poor Kale, new nickname, Patchwork!
Please remind me every time you see me that you will NEVER let me cut your hair or your pets!
Do I need say more. Nathan just gave up and said that there was nothing else he could do since the blades of the clippers are damaged from over use!! Over use, right, but I know what he is saying. Before I take him anywhere we'll let his hair grow a little longer so people don't ask why he looks so stupid.
This was done Saturday night about 9 PM outside, can you say, blind Karen, what the heck?

His cute little face is the only thing that looks normal and didn't change. We clipped his whiskers and eyelashes but he looks just as beautiful!




Every time I look at him, I apologize to him for making him look so dumb :o)











2 comments:

desert mom said...

Oh...poor fella, good thing it will grow out again. I think that's how my little boys might have looked when I first started cutting their hair. No wonder they didn't want me to cut their hair. I'll bet Kale felt cooler in that Arizona heat.
Give Kale a hug for me.

alicia said...

Ahhh Karen. It'll grow. I'm sure your intentions were to allow Kale to not have to deal with so much heat, so your heart was in the right place.