Followers

Monday, August 24, 2009

A few moments

I have a few minutes to write something if I can think of something to say.
I just read through my sister and brother in laws blogs and laughed and then cried. What great people they are.

OK, I just had to put this aside and work a little bit, which is fine, it'll benefit me more to get a raise this next month to work than do the blog! Imagine that...work, money, smiles, blogs!

Here is something funny for one to think about. I don't take many vacation days. In fact, right now I still have over 40+ hrs that I can use for a vacation and that time is getting ready to roll over to sick time on 1-September and then I'll be allotted 160 hrs of vacation time for this next year plus 76 hrs of sick time and then sick time keeps growing because I won't use it. Its great. At least I have it just in case there is a huge emergency. Yeah, right! Not only that but Nathan informed me that his insurance is completely covered by the school district which is fabulous so he can use our "main" insurance and then use what he is covered under and there is no additional costs! What a blessing that is!

Now if I could just buy a house again.

Anyways, thought I'd write it before I forgot it.

Have a good day. I'm going to have to go back to blogging every Sunday night, I've just been so tired and so lazy that as the reader, you can tell that I haven't done it in months.

See ya later.

Karen

No comments: