Followers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

2 years strong and growing

Oh yeah, Nathan and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary this Monday.
Wow what a wonderful time it has been. We've been through thick and thin, we've been there done that, what ever that was and where ever there was.

Its been fabulous so I had to change the design of my blog this morning too just to remind myself that this is totally real.

The Lord has certainly blessed us and via our desires to follow the Savior, he will continue to bless us. We love our Heavenly Father and our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.

Karen

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Congratulations!!! How's life across the street? We need to plan another family dinner. That was fun.

Candace said...

YAHOO!!! I am so happy for the two of you! Keep smiling! Sorry, I am a tad late :)