Followers

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Choose the Good Part

I cried when I heard the below today on the Mormon Channel. It was another reminder that Heavenly Father loves me and that I have purpose in this life. I looked it up and found the article online and read through it and so to my readers here you go.

The more I become involved in the Church and in communities worldwide, the greater becomes my appreciation and respect for good women. Today I would like to pay sincere tribute and give encouragement to these special ladies. My personal definition of a good woman is any woman who is moving in the right direction. I humbly thank God constantly for their courage, strength, and commitment. Through you noble sisters, each in different circumstances in life, by your example, encouragement, conduct, and personal integrity, God’s work goes forward with greater purpose and accomplishment.

But Satan is ever present, trying to destroy our glory and remove our crown. One of his most powerful tools is discouragement. Single sisters, don’t let your discouragement make Satan rejoice.

http://lds.org/ensign/1984/05/choose-the-good-part?lang=eng&query=Elder+Marvin+J.+Ashton

Marvin J. Ashton, "Choose the Good Part", Ensign, May 1984, 9

1 comment:

Shaped Pens said...

Thank you for your words for we must all stay encouraged and optomistic.