Followers

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I love Lucy

For the past couple of weeks I've been entertaining myself with the I Love Lucy series while Nathan does homework and studies. I just bring 4-5 dvd's in the room and plop them in my computer (like I'm doing now) and just crack up, do some work for work (yes, work away from work and I don't get paid for it, which sucks, but oh well, I'm only #1 once again).

Anyways, I laugh and then laugh some more because some of what happens on the show I can see happening in our family. I'm cracking up and then Nathan comes in to see what all of the commotion is about and then he ends up finishing the episode with me!

What is hilarious is how quick the episodes really are. They are about 15-22 minutes in length. Forget the commercials, it is great to not have them.

I can't wait until I can afford a DVR and other fancy stuff so that I can watch it anywhere.

Well, other than that, the West side Wickes are fine. Nathans garden is growing like a weed and it looks awesome. I'll take pictures in a few days and post them at that time. Our battery for the camera died so I had to revive it!

Work is busy, I am still #1 for the department. I just told Nathan the other day that even though being #1 is awesome, it gets lonely sitting at the top. Overtime just began this last Saturday so I've already begun. I'm already tired of work of our busy season and it hasn't even started yet :o)

Nathan is half way finished with his MAED/CI program and we are so excited. He is getting ready to take the AEPA exam for educators and to complete 3 Arizona needed courses for teacher certification. Everything will be done by the end of June and we are so excited. School is getting ready to end for Nathan for the summer so substituting will end shortly so he can study for his needed classes.

I'll be going to Las Vegas, St George and Cedar City for Memorial Weekend to visit family. I'll drive up. I was going to take Kale but my aunt said that he has to stay outside and I can't do that. I'll feel so guilty if I leave him out there.

Nathan will take Kale with him this weekend to the Father and Sons outing for the ward so he'll be able to run around outdoors for a couple of days.

Nursery is going fabulous. Those little sweet spirits are so wonderful and hilarious. We talk about them every so often and I think about them a lot! I like to do the lessons and play games with them and sing songs. I have laminated some pictures after coloring them that go with the songs that we sing. It is quite entertaining!

I need to get some sleep. I have LONG days at work.

Love everyone,

Karen

No comments: