Followers

Sunday, January 06, 2008

2008

Well friends & family,
What a life this is.
Nathan and I have been married for 4.3 months and it has been a joy and a wild roller coaster ride. We are plowing through life and getting to know each others habits and trials. I don't mind taking on his trials because to me they look so easy and he says that he doesn't mind mine because they seem to be so easy...well then, we tell each other that we are here to bare each others burdens and make each others issues light.
We have communication issues because Karen doesn't want to talk about things that are important because she isn't used to it and honestly never really had to so, as you can guess, Karen does most of the changing here and is humbled by the sweet words of a loving spouse, and the humble feelings of her Savior to talk with her mate.

School is going well. I haven't had class the past 2 weeks because of the holiday break. Tuesday will begin my last week of my 12th class and I will finish this next week.

My last class will start next week and finish the end of February 2008. I'm having a HUGE graduation party!! The entire USA is invited.

Work is awesome. I have a great boss and I am in training for the next opportunity to interview for a managers position. I hope it comes soon. I have worked really hard to move up and over with UOP.

I'm tired and need to get some cleaning done as I am going to be working a lot of hours this week to make up for lost hours during the past couple of weeks.

Close for now...everyone be happy...take life slow...there is always tomorrow.

Karen Nihipali-Wicke


No comments: