Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not much happening

I haven't been able to blog for the past week or so because out of the three computers that we have at home only Nathans works and I don't want to use his computer and break it if something is not right because of something that I am doing on my computers, soooo....I am just now getting a chance to say HI to the rest of the world.

Nathan just finished his STATs class and LOVED it. Yes, you read right, he thoroughly enjoyed it. It was only a 4 week class so it went VERY quickly.

His 5th class will be starting tomorrow and he is so excited. We have talked a lot about him getting certified and teaching at the high school level. He is seriously loving his program and is learning a ton. One of the best things that I can say that he is learning is that education is either changing or never going to change. There is so much politics and does & don'ts that are with education that nobody knows where to go, what to do, why to do it and when it needs to be done; the worst thing, nobody seems to know HOW. All I know is that every student being young or old knows has their own learning style and that everyone should be humble enough to adapt and to make changes and face change. It is quite interesting.

We are still in nursery and I pray every Sunday that they don't take me out. I love it. I like playing with the kids, I enjoy laughing with them and loving them and giving them loves and discipline at the same time.

We attended Laurels awesome baby shower last night too. There was quite a few people there and it was really fun. I was so tired and she was having so much fun with her friends that I got up and told Collette good bye and left and so we went home. Nathan drove out and met me at work w/ Ka'le and then we drove out together. It was funny because all of the Wicke boys were at the Wicke home and all of the "girls" were down the street at Shilos' home. It was fun.

I am very busy here at work. I have been busy for the past 4 years, so that is nothing new. I am coming up on my 4 years of being with my specialized division for the University of Phoenix. It is pretty exciting because out of the 9 of us that started on the same day, 3 of us are still here. Its pretty cool and we are all still good friends/coworkers. I meet awesome, new people every day and its fun. It is all about you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!

Pampered Chef on the other hand, isn't going so well. I am frustrated with it because I have to do all of my own: marketing, networking, meetings, parties, calling, sales, delivery and administrative stuff. If I had someone to do all of that, heck, I'd do really well! I'll soon put in a party and hopefully it'll take off again; well, that is the plan at least :o)

I am at work, so I need to get to work!

1 comment:

desert mom said...

Don't you just hate it when the computer is on the blink. What did we do with out them.

Glad to hear that Nathan is enjoying his classes.

Keep up with the good work! I couldn't do Pampered Chef or Tupperware or the like. I'm not much of a salesperson.
Love, Mom