Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Not feeling well

I am not feeling well so I actually took the day off from blogging. I can hardly see the computer screen at work let alone at home...all I have to say is that I'm busy...busy...busy. I have been in nursery for church, I didn't work on Thursday or Friday because I was sicker than dirt...dirt moves and I didn't...I slept a lot on Thursday and Friday and Sunday. Saturday was Super Saturday and was a complete blast.
I have been humbled so I have to say that I am being nicer and the ladies in the ward are not so strange to me anymore!
I think my friend Toni did her triathlon this weekend too. I sure hope it went well. She had been training for that for quite awhile.
Nathan had a softball game and I didn't go because I had a fun Halloween Party Lite Candle Party. We wore costumes and hung out. It was fun! Candy does a great job with the parties!

Gotta go...even though I don't feel well, I'm going to the gym anyways!

1 comment:

desert mom said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good. Hope tomorrow will be better and each day there after. Glad you had fun at the candle party. Here's to a Happy Halloween.
Much love