Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

OCBC

I had the most extraordinary weekend ever. I left last Wednesday afternoon to drive with Wade to CA for the OCBC Singles Conference 2011. It was fantastic. Not only did I do that but I was able to see Sima and Katie, my neighbors and long lost friends when we were younger!!

Below are just a few pictures. I have TONS more. Not only did I LOVE the conference and my time with them but Disneyland and California Adventure was magical as always. Club33 was fantastic and an experience I'll never forget.

I'd totally do this trip all over again in a heartbeat. The LA Temple was fantastic, my family names were completed, the conference workshops were ideal and the dances were totally amazing. The after party rocked the beach house in Laguna Beach and the beaches themselves were beautiful, but cold.

The Savior is real and made this all possible for me to enjoy and I love him for that. Now, I just need to find a mate or remind myself that single life is totally for me as long as I get to cuddle, thanks Elliot!





No comments: