Followers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Leadership

I may not have voted for the newly appointed president, but that is OK.
I watched yesterday a little bit of the inauguration, the church stuff, the tea/coffee party and the ball later that night.

After talking to Nathan about it, I have come to the conclusion that the Lord has prepared him to be our leader in these last days. We have been warned about what was going to come to pass and now it is time for this leader to make those changes and bring people together.

I'm not looking for an audience or be on a soap box, I'm just realizing again that our worldly leaders are selected by God at certain times for certain reasons and that it this is his time.

We'll see what happens. All I can do is support him and do what I can do in this season.

Michelle, his wife did look very nice throughout the entire day. I bet they were so tired when they finished everything and barely got out of bed this morning!

No comments: