Followers

Friday, November 16, 2007

Wedding


I was recently married to a wonderful man named Nathaniel Wicke. We are the same age, have been down similar roads, we even lived in the same states at the exact same time and never saw each other. We were both in Ogden, UT at the exact same time. We were both in western WA at the exact same time and we both moved down to the Mesa, Phoenix, Glendale, AZ area at the exact same time so my take on it...we met at the right time as God brought us together and we recognize that.


We are both working in education, he works directly with elementary students in AZ and I work with educators across the country. We enjoy it.


I am finishing up my masters and he will be starting his project management program in February, when I complete my program.


We are both ward missionaries in our ward and we love it. The work is strong and moving right along.


We both watch what little football that we can [since we are broke, we don't have all the channels we would like for HD and digital stuff, but that is OK].


I love to cook and he loves to eat. We have a great time together as we go on walks and talk and laugh.


No comments: